BOEHM, Inc. was founded in 1952 in the basement of Francis and Helen Boehm’s house in Columbus, Ohio. Initially the business manufactured solely rubber stamps. Over the next ten years the product line grew to include daters, self inkers, and printing services.
In 1956, Robert Boehm, son of the founders, became a sales person for the company and a catalyst for the growth of the business. In 1961, the company again grew the product line with signage, bronze tablets, and an extensive line of labels. Soon after this expansion, additional products such as Marsh Marking Products, Permastamps, Inks, tapes, and additional printing services, again expanded the product line.
In May of 1971, BOEHM Inc. moved into their present facility at 2050 Hardy Parkway in Grove City, Ohio to better house the sales and manufacturing of their diverse product line. In January of 1975, BOEHM Inc. acquired the Joseph J. Sayre Company in Cincinnati, Ohio expanding their sales and service to Western and Southwestern Ohio as well as Northern Kentucky. After acquiring several other companies over the next 20 years BOEHM’s focus shifted heavily toward label manufacturing and the distribution of marking & coding equipment, labeling equipment and other industrial packaging machinery.
BOEHM’s commitment to high quality products, focusing on the customers requirements, and strong after-sale service are just a few key ingredients of growth and success for BOEHM Inc. and its affiliated companies.
No Plates, Short Set-Up, Digital Labels are the way to go for Low to Mid Runs!