Marsh Videojet 2120
The Videojet 2120 is an easy-to-use printer for applying single or twin line alphanumeric codes to a variety of products or packages. A choice of printheads and inks enable it to print on a wide range of porous and nonporous materials. Multiple printhead and ink options provide application flexibility
- The 2120 can control two printheads for opposite side case coding, and also offers multiple printer control from one screen for more complex, multi-line coding
- The 700 series printhead is ideal for printing on porous surfaces such as corrugated cardboard cartons and trays, paper bags and sacks, timber, gypsum board, paper reels and similar materials
- The 800 series printhead is ideal for printing on nonporous surfaces such as plastic bags and sacks, plastic containers and shrink-wrap, coated corrugated cardboard, foils, metals, piping and other materials.
- Easy to operate helps reduce coding errors
- Pre-programmed jobs are ready for use or can be customized with minimal effort
- Message Management templates limit operator’s choices to predefined values, greatly reducing the chance of printing the wrong code
- Jobs can be transferred to other printers using USB storage devices
- Guided installation reduces setup/startup time
- An automated setup wizard makes printer installation a breeze
- Printer setup can be “cloned” and transferred to another printer using a USB storage device
- Advanced Message Management features
- Messages can be created remotely on a PC using the optional CLARiSOFT® software
- Remote Database Mode enables an operator to download messages from a centralized database or ERP system
Q55 is a compact, heavy duty applicator capable of speeds to 1000" per minute with +/-1/32" accuracy. The integrated mounting yoke allows the Q55 to b...