Marsh 3100/2100 Series
MARSH 2100 & 3100 HIGH RESOLUTION INJET PRINTER
The MARSH 3100 & MARSH 2100 series is a family of two high resolution, large character ink jet printers that provide class-leading, consistent print quality on porous secondary packaging materials. These systems are designed and manufactured to reliably print accurate, high quality, real time alphanumeric codes, bar codes and graphics with a range of printhead heights to best suit your printing needs.
Replace pre-printed boxes and labels.
For printing variable information such as bar codes, dates, ingredients, logos and graphics, the MARSH 3100 series printers combine high resolution printing with a simple user interface, making message selection and printing quick, easy and error-free.
- High resolution text, bar codes, and logos up to 2.7” for a pre-printed look
- Eliminate excess inventory of pre-printed boxes and labels
Consistently high print quality — patented micropurge process
The 180 dpi resolution of the MARSH 3100 line of printers allows for complete generic carton coding at pre-printed quality levels.
- Unique, self-maintaining printhead system guarantees the highest quality bar codes and printed images on every case, even in dusty environments
- Automatic cleaning and maintaining of the printhead via patented micropurging process
- Innovative technology sustains superior print quality, without affecting production speed or throughput
- Robust rounded front plate protects the printhead from case strikes on the production line ensuring reliable coding
Reduced cost of ownership — unique ink-recycling circuit
You buy ink jet printing equipment to put ink on your packaging – not on your production line or on the floor. Thanks to a unique ink-recycling system, the Videojet 2300s are the only printers where ink used for automatic printhead maintenance is recycled and used for printing after careful filtration. Every drop of ink you paid for goes where you want it – on your packaging.
- Air-driven ink system eliminates potential downtime from maintenance on pumps, solenoids and other moving parts
- Efficient use of ink and a mechanically simple system mean these printers will always be ready to print the next code without needing human intervention and the associated costs of downtime
- Carton tracking interlock system eliminates risk of dual marking or uncoded product and prevents wasted ink and mess caused by accidental triggering of product photocells
- Advanced date checking algorithms reduce costly operator date coding errors
Easy integration — small, single unit system
Each MARSH 3100 / 2100 system consist of a single, compact unit that takes up minimal space on your production line. That single unit contains an intuitive touch screen control system that makes it easy for operators to select the right job without the opportunity for errors created by on-line message creation.
- Clusters of MARSH 3100 / 2100 can be operated from a single master unit
- Individual printers or clusters can be controlled remotely from factory IT systems, PLC input or other remote computers through built-in network capability
- Optional remote user interface allows for increased flexibility and easy integration into your production line
- Powerful off-board image design provides complete flexibility in message editing and programming, including the full list of TrueType® fonts
MARSH ENCORE INKJET PRINTING SYSTEM
The Marsh Encore system combines high resolution printing with a highly advanced user interface, making message creation quick, easy and practically error-free. The Marsh Encore printer also delivers print resolutions up to 300 x 150 dpi, providing you the flexibility of on-line coding with pre-printed quality. High-resolution large character and bar code printing eliminates the need for pre-printed cartons
- Windows®-based intuitive, graphical, icon-based interface
- Line speeds up to 200 feet per minute (61 m/min.)
- Print resolutions up to 300 x 150 dpi in real world environments
- Off-line message creation/transfer and multiple security levels eliminate errors
MARSH 8000 HIGH RESOLUTION INJET PRINTING SYSTEM
The Marsh 8000 system combines high resolution printing with a highly advanced user interface, making message creation quick, easy and error-free. The Marsh 8000 allows users to print with eight maintenance-free, auto-purge printheads providing maximum flexibility to either print on four sides of a box or print on two independent production lines simultaneously.
- High resolution (150 x 300 dpi) large character and bar code printing capability
- Dual-tasking printer allows control of up to two independent production lines
- Controls up to eight maintenance-free, auto-purge printheads
- Line speeds up to 200 feet per minute (61 m/min)
- Intuitive, graphical user interface with a touchscreen controller
Q55 is a compact, heavy duty applicator capable of speeds to 1000" per minute with +/-1/32" accuracy. The integrated mounting yoke allows the Q55 to b...