VideoJet 2300 Series
The Videojet® 2300 series is a family of three high resolution, large character ink jet printers that provide class-leading, consistent print quality on porous and secondary packaging materials. These systems are designed and manufactured to reliably print accurate, high quality, real time alphanumeric codes, bar codes and graphics with a range of printhead heights to best suit your printing needs.
REPLACE PRE-PRINTED BOXES AND LABLES
For printing variable information such as bar codes, dates, ingredients, logos and graphics, the Videojet 2300 series printers combine high resolution printing with a simple user interface, making message selection and printing quick, easy and error-free.
- High resolution text, bar codes, and logos up to 2.7” for a pre-printed look
- Eliminate excess inventory of pre-printed boxes and labels
- Consistently high print quality — Patented Micropurge Process The 180 dpi resolution of the Videojet 2300 line of printers allows for complete generic carton coding at pre-printed quality levels.
- Highest quality bar codes and printed images on every case – even in dusty environments – from unique, automatic, patented printhead micropurging process
- Micropurging reduces operator intervention and simple, regular care helps maintain high print quality and clean operation
- Innovative technology sustains superior print quality, without affecting production speed or throughput
- Robust rounded front plate protects the printhead from case strikes on the production line ensuring reliable coding
Q55 is a compact, heavy duty applicator capable of speeds to 1000" per minute with +/-1/32" accuracy. The integrated mounting yoke allows the Q55 to b...