Evolution II by Digital Design
- EVOLUTION II is the second High Resolution Ink Jet Printer in the E
VOLUTION series and has also been designed around ink jet technology from Hewlett Packard. It features a complete software package, a backlit WYSIWYG display, the ability to print up to four lines of text and also includes eight EVOLUTION II is delivered as a complete system and includes a hand held controller, printhead module with built in product sensor, mounting bracketry, and power supply.
- It will print bold, highly legible characters in a resolution of 300dpi at production speeds up to 200 feet per minute (61 meters).
- Eight of the most common barcode symbologies are built in and can be formatted and entered onto the message through the controller as either full height or half height barcodes.
- Graphics can also be printed and are stored in the printhead module.
- EVOLUTION II has the ability to print one line of 1/2“ high characters, two lines of 7/32” characters, three lines of 1/8” characters or four lines of 3/32” high characters. Additional character heights are available as options. The standard font is an arial style. Tahoma, swiss and an outline style fonts are available as options. Graphics and barcodes can be printed in either 1/2“ or 7/32” heights.
- All of the Optional Software Packages that are available for the EVOLUTION I are built in as standard on the EVOLUTION II. These include expanded message storage and message length, date and time coding in a variety of formats, sequential numbering, shift coding, product count and more built in barcode symbologies as standard.
- From simple product identification to date, time and sequential numbering to barcodes and graphics, the EVOLUTION II has it all in a compact, simple to use High Resolution Ink Jet Printer.
Q55 is a compact, heavy duty applicator capable of speeds to 1000" per minute with +/-1/32" accuracy. The integrated mounting yoke allows the Q55 to b...
The products and services have been excellent! BOEHM has always been extremely accommodating…
BOEHM went above & beyond to help us resolve our (inkjet marking) issues. We had lots of downtime and maintenance cost…and BOEHM provided us with a new technology inkjet printing system which has been more robust and maintenance free…excellent service too
BOEHM worked with us and laid out potential solutions along with the ROI which helped us make our own decision on a new packaging line system. I wouldn’t hesitate to call BOEHM for the next project also.
…BOEHM continues to be our FIRST CHOICE when it comes to labels!
We are happy with the support as far as new equipment and testing is concerned…and are pleased with BOEHM and would recommend their products & services to other companies