Evolution II – LX by Digital Design (Lexmark)
- EVOLUTION II-LX is the second High Resolution Ink Jet Printer in the EVOLUTION LX series and has also been designed around ink jet technology from LEXMARK. It features a complete software package, a backlit WYSIWYG display, the ability to print up to four lines of text and also includes eight built in barcode symbologies as standard.
- A savings of approximately 20% can be realized with the Lexmark ink cartridge. This savings is the result of better ink efficiency in the cartridge and a lower cost of the cartridge itself. Results may vary depending on messages being printed and environmental conditions in the plant.
- As with its predecessor, EVOLUTION II-LX delivers the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of any competitive ink jet printing system available.
- EVOLUTION II-LX is delivered as a complete system and includes a hand held controller, printhead module with built in product sensor, mounting bracketry, and power supply.
- It will print bold, highly legible characters in a resolution of 600dpi or 300dpi at production speeds up to 240 feet per minute(73 m/min).
- Eight of the most common barcode symbologies are built in and can be formatted and entered onto the message through the controller as either full height or half height barcodes.
- Graphics can also be printed and are stored in the printhead module in bitmap(*.bmp) format.
- EVOLUTION II-LX has the ability to print one line of 1/2“ high characters, two lines of 7/32” characters, three lines of 1/8” characters or four lines of 3/32” high characters. Additional character heights are available as options. The standard font is an arial style. Tahoma, swiss and an outline style fonts are available as options. Graphics and barcodes can be printed in either 1/2“ or 7/32” heights.
- All of the Optional Software Packages that are available for the EVOLUTION I-LX are built in as standard on the EVOLUTION II-LX. These include expanded message storage and message length, date and time coding in a variety of formats, sequential numbering, shift coding, product count and more
Q55 is a compact, heavy duty applicator capable of speeds to 1000" per minute with +/-1/32" accuracy. The integrated mounting yoke allows the Q55 to b...
I would recommend BOEHM to any company in need of packaging automation solutions…
BOEHM worked with us and laid out potential solutions along with the ROI which helped us make our own decision on a new packaging line system. I wouldn’t hesitate to call BOEHM for the next project also.
BOEHM went above & beyond to help us resolve our (inkjet marking) issues. We had lots of downtime and maintenance cost…and BOEHM provided us with a new technology inkjet printing system which has been more robust and maintenance free…excellent service too
The products and services have been excellent! BOEHM has always been extremely accommodating…
…BOEHM continues to be our FIRST CHOICE when it comes to labels!