Evolution III by Digital Design
- Is a small character High Resolution ink jet printer designed around ink jet technology from Hewlett Packard.
- Is a very low initial cost system which deliveres the the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of any competitive small character inkjet.
- Is delivered as a complete system and includes a hand held controller for message entry, printhead module, product sensor, mounting bracketry, and power supply.
- A complete software package is standard which includes message storage, time, date, automatic date rollover, sequential numbering and more.
- Five different character styles can print in sizes ranging from: 0.052″ (1.32 mm) to 0.125″ (3.2 mm).
Q55 is a compact, heavy duty applicator capable of speeds to 1000" per minute with +/-1/32" accuracy. The integrated mounting yoke allows the Q55 to b...
We are happy with the support as far as new equipment and testing is concerned…and are pleased with BOEHM and would recommend their products & services to other companies
I would recommend BOEHM to any company in need of packaging automation solutions…
…BOEHM continues to be our FIRST CHOICE when it comes to labels!
The products and services have been excellent! BOEHM has always been extremely accommodating…
BOEHM worked with us and laid out potential solutions along with the ROI which helped us make our own decision on a new packaging line system. I wouldn’t hesitate to call BOEHM for the next project also.